The workshops are held on the second day (Friday October 4th, 2020). You find the exact schedule here.
Workshop 1 – Burn prevention & Burn Treatment
- Organizing of Fire Prevention: Dr. Raed Arafat, State Secretary Ministry of Internal Affairs
- SOS Fire! Erasmus Project: Jean-Pierre Arnould, administrator Belgian Burn Foundation
- Working on Burn prevention, Colectiv 30.10, Eugen Iancu, President
- New burn center in Timisoara, what’s the situation: Dr. Panche Taskov
- Reactivation of SVSU in rural area and working on burn prevention locally: Suru, TON
- Prevention actions and initiatives by ISU Banat: Lieutenant- Colonel Lucian-Vasile Mihoc, Chief Inspector
Workshop 2 – Civil Society organizations: Policymaking and influences on local community
- Role of the Romanian diaspora organizations in Belgium: Lili Radulescu, Vatra Limburg
- Role of the biggest elderly organization in Romania, CARP-OMENIA, Romania: Alina Perjoiu, head communication department
- From Regional Youth Strategy to National report for structure dialogue – How local initiative can influence European Policies, FITT, Timis County Youth Foundation, Mihai Vilcea, President
- Local Development in Cehu Silvaniei by CDL (Local Development Organization TON)
- Accessibility and deinstitutionalization policies with the local and national authorities: CEVA De Spus, Timisoara, Szövérdfi-Szép Zoltán
- How working on policy influence from local men- and women organizations out: OLB and OLF Slatina-Timiş, OLB Armenis
Workshop 3 – Social Economy Initiatives and models
- Rural foundation Romania, Cosmin Salasan: short chains in agriculture
- Social solidarity economy in Romania – citizens initiatives in area of responsible consumption, community supported agriculture & fair trade – CRIES, ASAT and RECIPROC: Mihaela Vetan, project coordinator
- An example of Social Economy from Moldova: “Gradina Moldovei”, Mariana Seremet
- Facilitating access to information, training in the field of new information and communication technologies; environmental protection and ecological education; involvement of young people in community life: NGO Eco-Razeni, Maxime Visileac
Workshop 4 – Reconversion and ways of integrated housing / functions
- Ambasada (Timisoara), meeting place for fine people (NGO’s, freelancers, artists, musicians, passionate people, companies) with fine ideas: Andreea Iager-Tako
- MultipleXity, Centrul de Arta, Tehnologie si Experiment din Timisoara: Dan Bugariu, in charge of the Timisoara City project
- Renovation space for youth in order to fulfil European Youth Goal number 9, Youth Strategy, FITT, Timis County Youth Foundation, Mihai Vilcea, president
Workshop 5 – Improving quality of Primary Healthcare in rural areas; role of telemedicine services
- Telemedicine in public emergency services: Dr. Raed Arafat, State Secretary Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Improving health services delivery through telemedicine: SYONIC company Timisoara: Andy Kuglis.
- ADAMSlatina-Timis example in using telemedicine: Ioan Suru, manager.
- Improved access to services in rural areas through Telemedicine services: Fundatia de Ajutor Medical Prophylaxis, NGO: Dr. Dana Paica and Dr. Virgil Musta.
- Needs of the Primary Healthcare system in rural Romania, National Society of Family Medicine Romania, Gindrovel Dumitra.
Workshop 6 – Youth initiatives and how the influence policymaking
- The advantage of youth movement for society: AGLT (Asociatia Grupurilor Locale de Tineret), Romania, Petyronela Sfetcu and Alina Hosu, national leaders.
- Role of a county youth foundation to work on influencing policymaking: FITT, Timisoara, Mihai Vilcea, president.
- Working on changes through exchange and cooperation: SOMEPRO, Belgium, Bart Wynants, director.
Workshop 7 – Innovative ways of education
- Primary School as the result of a process of co-creation and dialogue between children, teachers, parents and the community: Scoala Babel. Monica Diaconu, academic coordinator and English teacher.
- New ways of education: LIEN, Diana Draghici.
- Together Working for Inclusion in Schools: TWINS project, Alina Scanteie, TON.
- A guidance center for underprivileged children in Timișoara, Romania. Model of collaboration between private and city: Effata, Ionela Apostol, staff member.
Workshop 8 – Communes and Intercommunal collaboration
- Role Counties in setting up intercommunal collaboration: county of Timis
- Organisations of communes: A.Co.R. Timis
- Role of Gal’s in supporting communes and intercommunal collaboration: GAL Timis, Catalin Tiuch, president
- Johan Degrieck, former mayor De Panne, Belgium